- Introducing the World’s First Micro Adjustable Battle belt. Kore Battle belts use a hidden track with 20+ sizing points to adjust in small ¼” increments. Now you can loosen your belt 1/2″ after a large meal, or tighten it as much as humanly possible, to securely hold up all your gear when needed. And best of all you can adjust while – sitting, walking, running, swimming, or even crawling thru the trenches. No more having to remove or undo your belt buckle to make an adjustment. Simply put, this is the best-fitting, most durable battle belt you’ll ever wear.
- Inner belt can be used as concealed carry gun belt, with trim/piping along the edges, plus Power-Core Center.
- Designed for range days, overland excursions, the battlefield, or just daily duty assignments. Rugged 2 belt system provides reliable load-bearing strength that supports full-size firearms, mags, dump pouches, trauma kits and any gear up to 20+ lbs.
- Outer Battle Belt is Nylon Web flanked by two rows of Molles, a Super-Fiber inner lining & proprietary Reinforced Power-Core™ center. The Inner Velcro Liner belt is nylon web & feeds thru belt loops to hold up your pants & support the weight of the outer Battle belt. The 2 belt system works in unison to adjust the belt’s size – in and out – and they must be used together.
- Battle Belts are 1.75″ wide & One-Size to fit any waist from 24” up to 48″. Belt secured to buckle by teeth clamp & 2 set screws (hex wrench included). Includes Belt Keeper to keep belt tip flat against your waist.
Learn more about these gun belts.