*Update* We took away the added cost of light and now is part of the drop-down selection. All you have to do is find your firearm and light setup in the drop-down. Red dot cuts and suppressor height sight accommodations are standard as well as open-ended to allow for threaded barrels and compensators. If you do not see your firearm and light setup check out our custom holster option for more selections.
Each holster is handcrafted to your precise gun model, creating the perfect fit while maintaining the thinnest profile both in your pants and on your belt. Our fit is so precise you will hear an audible ‘click’ every time you holster your gun, reassuring you that your gun is securely in place. Additional features of the Valkyrie include:
- They are all set up to accommodate, red dots, most suppressor height sights, and are open-ended to allow for threaded barrels and most compensators.
- Adjustable Retention- Whether you prefer your retention tight, loose, or somewhere in between, our adjustable retention feature allows you to feel comfortable and confident with your holster every time you use it.
- Need to take your IWB holster on and off throughout the day? The sleek design keeps your retention consistent both on and off your body. This keeps your weapon securely holstered while it is stored in a safe location, and it also makes re-holstering a breeze! No need to undo your pants every time you put your gun back on.
- The Valkryie is unbelievably thin, formed precisely to your exact gun model with .080” Kydex® for the ultimate strength, yet without any unnecessary bulk.
- Full sight channels accommodate all standard sights, and most suppressor sights (up to .5″ tall).
- The Valkyrie comes standard with accommodation for threaded barrels and most compensators
- A full sweat shield minimizes the amount of contact your gun has with your body, keeping your slide clean and sweat-free.
- All holsters are available for both right and left-hand draw.
- Best value for your concealed carry needs- You spend a lot of your hard-earned money on a firearm, so it makes sense to want a quality holster to carry it in. You wouldn’t store your Hot-Rod in the driveway, and you shouldn’t carry your firearm in a cheap, sub-quality IWB holster. Quality doesn’t have to cost a fortune, but if the holster is cheap, there is likely a reason for it. Our goal has always been to provide the best possible quality holsters at an affordable price and will never cut corners when it comes to quality. We want you to love your holster and use it for as long as you choose to carry your gun.
All holsters are built to order.
7-8 Week Turnaround
If you do not see your Firearm/ Light combo we have a custom holster option that may have what you want. Custom Holster
For patterns check out our colors page