Terms, Conditions & Frequently Asked Questions
If there is a problem with your order, please contact us so we can fix the problem. Holsters MAY NOT BE returned unless there is a DEFECT. Holster purchases will not be refunded for any other reason due to each holster being customized to the buyer’s specifications. ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
Returns are only accepted with prior authorization (contact us!), in like new condition with all the hardware and contents of the original package, and within 30 days of the invoice date. Returns that meet these criteria are eligible for a full refund, minus shipping and a 15% restocking fee. Products that have been damaged or modified in any way are not returnable.
Holsters do come with a LIFETIME WARRANTY regarding function. If your holster is scratched, scuffed, or suffers minor damage during use and/or training it will NOT be replaced under warranty. If parts, screws, attachments, etc. are lost they will NOT be replaced via warranty either.
It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure the options they choose are the correct options. Returns will not be accepted for options mistakenly chosen by the customer. If you need corrections made to your order please contact us via email.
When using a promo code please ensure you are qualified to use it. Improper use of discount codes will cause your order to be canceled.
Due to our holsters being custom and being a small business, our current lead times are 7 weeks or less. With shipments getting materials in our lead times have become longer. No matter what we will get your holster to you, if you have questions please contact us at email@example.com
Thank you for reading the terms before ordering. Use Havok10 for 10% off your order for actually reading the terms.
- What is the status of my order?
- We have two statuses. “Processing” and “Shipped.” Each order is hand made and we are pretty good about staying within the agreed lead time. Please refrain from sending us an email inquiring about the status of your order if it is still within the lead time period. We understand wanting to know an update but taking time away from building the holsters to answer emails only delays the process more.
- Will the paint and/or Cerakote on my slide be affected by the holster?
- Our holsters are made from Kydex plastic which is hard thermo-folding plastic. Normal wear and tear will occur from the slide touching the holster when drawing and re-holstering. Aftermarket slides that have been machined with additional serrations and/or windows can cause additional wear and tear if out of spec. We use actual firearms with OEM slides to fit all holsters before shipping them out to customers. We are not responsible for scratches and/or scuffs done to the paint job on your firearm.
- Do you guys make holsters for “this” particular firearm or weapon light setup?
- In short, no we don’t. If it isn’t on our website we do not currently offer it. We do some custom one-off work but it is typically for locals.
- The “Click” & Holster Fitment
- The “click” sound that most people think of when purchasing a Kydex holster comes from the pocket created by the trigger guard area. When purchasing a holster with a weapon light attached the pocket no longer exists due to the channel created for the light. Some lights will still make that “click” sound however, most small/flush weapon lights like the PL-Mini or APL will not. All of our holsters come with multiple points of adjustable retention to retain the weapon via friction. The “click” sound is not something we market or guarantee with our holsters.
- Will my holster still retain my gun if I take the weapon light off?
- If you purchase a holster from us made for a firearm with a light attached, the light needs to be attached in order for it to retain the weapon. Some customers have reported that their holster still retains the weapon without the light, however, we do not recommend this as our holster is not designed to do this.
- Do your holsters accommodate compensators?
- Yes, all of our holsters are open-ended to allow for threaded barrels and compensators.
- I received a different clip, and mount of the paddle with my holster than what is pictured, is this the right one?
- We do our best to offer what is shown with our products however sometimes due to our suppliers being out of stock we have to source other attachment clips/paddles/mounts in order to not further delay your order. We ensure that the other options chosen function 100% the same.
- I want a different style clip or the design tweaked on my order.
- If it isn’t on our website we do not offer it. Please do not put additional instructions in the comments section and expect for your order to be altered from our designs. A lot of time goes into our design and mocking up our molds, therefore we do not want to delay the process anymore by having to change the setup.
- What Generation Glock do your holsters fit?
- Our holsters accommodate all generation Glocks (1-5).
- Do I receive shipping and tracking confirmation when my order ships?
- Once your order ships an email is sent to your email address on file with a shipping notification and tracking number.
- Can I return my holster if I ordered the wrong model/color/option?
- In short, no. Each order is custom-made to the customer and it is the responsibility of each customer to verify their order is correct before placing it. As stated at the checkout, “I have verified that my order is correct and I understand that if I would like to make changes I will need to cancel my order and place a new one with a new lead time. Refunds/Exchanges will not be made for orders placed incorrectly.
Protecting your private information is our priority. This Statement of Privacy applies to
https://www.havokholsters.com and Havok Holsters, LLC and governs data collection and usage. For
include https://www.HavokHolsters.com and Havok Holsters. The Havok Holsters website is a
Ecommerce site. By using the Havok Holsters website, you consent to the data practices described
in this statement.
Collection of your Personal Information
In order to better provide you with products and services offered on our Site, Havok Holsters may
collect personally identifiable information.
If you purchase Havok Holsters’s products and services, we collect billing and credit card
information. This information is used to complete the purchase transaction.
We do not collect any personal information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us.
However, you may be required to provide certain personal information to us when you elect to use
certain products or services available on the Site. These may include: (a) registering for an account
on our Site; (b) entering sweepstakes or contest sponsored by us or one of our partners; (c)
signing up for special offers from selected third parties; (d) sending us an email message; (e)
submitting your credit card or other payment information when ordering and purchasing products
and services on our Site. To wit, we will use your information for, but not limited to,
communicating with you in relation to services and/or products you have requested from us. We
also may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
Use of your Personal Information
Havok Holsters collects and uses your personal information to operate its website(s) and deliver the
services you have requested.
Havok Holsters may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other
products or services available from QVO Tactical and its affiliates.
Sharing Information with Third Parties
Havok Holsters does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties.
Havok Holsters may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you
email or postal mail, provide customer support or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are
prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to Havok Holsters,
– First and Last Name
– Mailing Address
– E-mail Address
– Phone Number
Havok Holsters may disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law
or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or
comply with legal process served on Havok Holsters or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or
property of Havok Holsters; and/or (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal
safety of users of Havok Holsters, or the public.
Automatically Collected Information
Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by Havok Holsters. This information can include your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times, and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to
maintain the quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding the use of the Havok Holsters
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the
content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they
leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally
Security of your Personal Information
Havok Holsters secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure.
Havok Holsters uses the following methods for this purpose:
When personal information (such as a credit card number) is transmitted to other websites, it is
protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol.
We strive to take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or
alteration of your personal information. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any
wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect
your personal information, you acknowledge that: (a) there are security and privacy limitations
inherent to the Internet which are beyond our control; and (b) security, integrity, and privacy of any
and all information and data exchanged between you and us through this Site cannot be
Right to Deletion
Subject to certain exceptions set out below, on receipt of a verifiable request from you, we will:
Please note that we may not be able to comply with requests to delete your personal information if
it is necessary to:
– SSL Protocol
• Delete your personal information from our records; and
• Direct any service providers to delete your personal information from their records.
This is a RocketLawyer.com document.
Children Under Thirteen
Havok Holsters does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under
the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for
permission to use this website.
From time to time, Havok Holsters may contact you via email for the purpose of providing
announcements, promotional offers, alerts, confirmations, surveys, and/or other general
If you would like to stop receiving marketing or promotional communications via email from Havok Holsters, you may opt-out of such communications by Unsubscribe Button.
External Data Storage Sites
We may store your data on servers provided by third party hosting vendors with whom we have
Changes to this Statement
about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the
the primary email address specified in your account, by placing a prominent notice on our site, and/or
by updating any privacy information on this page. Your continued use of the Site and/or Services
available through this Site after such modifications will constitute your: (a) acknowledgment of the
• Complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, fulfill the
terms of a written warranty or product recall conducted in accordance with federal
law, provide a good or service requested by you, or reasonably anticipated within the
context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform a contract
between you and us;
• Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal
activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity;
• Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
• Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right
of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law;
• Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act;
• Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the
the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when our
deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the
achievement of such research, provided we have obtained your informed consent;
• Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on
your relationship with us;
• Comply with an existing legal obligation; or
• Otherwise use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is
compatible with the context in which you provided the information.
This is a RocketLawyer.com document.
Havok Holsters welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you
believe that Havok Holsters has not adhered to this Statement, please contact Havok Holsters at:
Havok Holsters, LLC
16300 Arbor Dr
Nampa ID 83687
Effective as of Jan 1, 2021